[Glass] gsDevKit 3.1.0.6 license limit

Dario Trussardi via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed May 27 02:20:26 PDT 2015

Dale, folk,

> Dario,
>
> For 3.1, the license permits an unlimited repository size (total size of all extent*.dbf files), so you are well within the license terms ...

	It's new for me to have an environment with some extent*.dbf

	For now i know only about only one extent0.dbf  for a glass environment.

	Question:

		how i can read about it?

		what is the size limit for only one extent0.dbf ?

		when i need to manage some extent*.dbf ?

	Thanks for any considerations,

		Dario

> Dale
>
> On 05/26/2015 01:53 AM, Dario Trussardi via Glass wrote:
>> Ciao,
>>
>>  i have a deployment system based on gsDevKit  3.1.0.6  environment.
>>
>>  Now the extent0.dbf have a size of  2 088 763 392.
>>
>>  My question is :  what is the license limit  about this environment version ?
>>
>>  I think:
>>

>>> License Kind	Perpetual
>>> Cores	2
>>> SPC	2G