[Glass] Can't find Dale's seaside component for exploring Object Log

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri May 29 17:19:41 PDT 2015

Let's see, GsProcess class>>stackReportToLevel: is the message used to
dump the error to the gem log and you could add that to the console message.

You could also arrange to log the error and stack by arranging to call
GRGemStonePlatform>>logError:title:shouldCommit: and the stack would be
logged to the gem log and the object log (presumably shouldCommit:
should be false as you want to let the final commit before the response
is called to do the work)...

Then you'd have things covered three ways ...

I also thought that the standard continuation error handling logic was
triggered by ajax errors and continuations were snapped of for those
errors as well ... but I don't see a sender for ajaxErrorHandler in my
Seaside image, so perhaps that call is made instead of the call to the
standard handler?

Dale