[Glass] Can't find Dale's seaside component for exploring Object Log

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri May 29 17:04:17 PDT 2015

Haha, now that you mention it, I took a look and found the component:
WAObjectLog. The initialization of the component is commented out and I
presume that that's all you have to do to get it functioning again.

A google search on WAObjectLog turns up this blog post[1] that has some
step by step instructions ...

I'll answer your BTW, separately.

Dale

[1]