[Glass] Early access update: PR #13

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Nov 4 09:48:14 PST 2015

Sorry for taking so long to get back, but I've been buried in getting
ready for my presentation next week ....

The stack you have supplied is indeed the stack that I would expect if a
BaselineOf was "corrupted" --- i.e. a missing method ...

Now the real problem occurred before this point .... so I will ask my
original set of questions again:

How do you think that BaselineOfRouteEvent ended up with no methods ...
the `project new` command should have created the needed methods in the
class ... if you used `project new` ...

If you did use `project new` you may find that the BaselineOfRouteEvent
is dirty (there is an initial commit to the repo when you use `project new`.

Either an error occurred earlier, or you had already started creating a
BaselineOfRouteEvent, or ????

In the future when you get an error doing something with tODE, I really
need to see that first stack ... I understand that your instincts as a
developer say that you might have done something wrong or that it will
work if you try again, but in this case (and very likely future cases)
the stack from the original error will be critical to have ...

So the best thing moving forward would be copy the stack and put it
somewhere in case it is needed to diagnose the problem ...

I know that tODE isn't perfect and I appreciate your efforts to help
work out some of these issues...

Dale