[Glass] Mixing Unicode and String instances in Indexes [WAS] Re: Further commits have been disabled for this session because: 'CorruptObj error'. This session must logout.

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Nov 4 15:49:41 PST 2015

> Hi Dale,
>
> Thanks for all the answers and explanations. Hopefully this was worth.
>
> If you open an internal bug please simply let me know the internal bug
> number since I am keeping a list of the issues I found (with their
> state).

bug 45812 covers this report ... as I said before I'm still not sure
that I can get rid of the corrutp obj error, but I am pretty that I can
improve the error message produced by the IndexingErrorPreventingCommit
error (a IndexingErrorPreventingCommit occurred (error 2726), errors
during index maintenance; commit will be disallowed) by including the
root error in the error message ...

This was definitely worth it ...