[Glass] RefactoringBrowser (RB) failing to correctly bind "self" in closures?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Nov 20 11:29:59 PST 2015

On 11/19/2015 12:17 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I have some code that uses RB and such code works correctly in Pharo
> but it fails in GemStone.

The full RB code base hasn't been ported to GemStone ... IIRC there were
several hundred(?) failing tests the last time I checked ... The part of
RB that works is the formatter ....

The main issue is that the reflection api is completely different and so
I would assume that if the RB code is reasonably structured with
relation to assumptions about the reflection api, it shouldn't be too
big a job to get things passing ... I haven't had the time to look into
the issues in any great detail ...