[Glass] Saving a Monticello package programatically

Alejandro Zuzek via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Oct 6 20:09:18 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I am having some problems while trying to save a package to a remote
repository from Gemstone.

I have just created a method in the '*CM-Pharo-Compatibility' category and
committed the changes. I then ran this code in topaz:

topaz 1>doit
Gofer new
	repository: (
		MCHttpRepository
			location: '<remote repository url>'
			user: 'glass'
			password: 'password');
   	package: 'CM-Pharo-Compatibility';
	commit: 'Saved from Gofer in GemStone'.
%

I get this error:

ERROR 2318 , a UserDefinedError occurred (error 2318), reason:halt, Working
copy for CM-Pharo-Compatibility not found (UserDefinedError)

Exactly the same procedure in Pharo works as I expect (a version of
CM-Pharo-Compatibility' is saved in the remote repository). Any ideas what I
shold be doing differently in Gemstone?

Thanks,

Alejandro