[Glass] Saving a Monticello package programatically

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Oct 7 07:09:37 PDT 2015

On 10/6/15 8:09 PM, Alejandro Zuzek via Glass wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am having some problems while trying to save a package to a remote
> repository from Gemstone.
>
> I have just created a method in the '*CM-Pharo-Compatibility' category and
> committed the changes. I then ran this code in topaz:
>
> topaz 1>doit
> Gofer new
> 	repository: (
> 		MCHttpRepository
> 			location: '<remote repository url>'
> 			user: 'glass'
> 			password: 'password');
>     	package: 'CM-Pharo-Compatibility';
> 	commit: 'Saved from Gofer in GemStone'.
> %
>
> I get this error:
>
> ERROR 2318 , a UserDefinedError occurred (error 2318), reason:halt, Working
> copy for CM-Pharo-Compatibility not found (UserDefinedError)

The error implies that the package CM-Pharo-Compatibility is not loaded
into GemStone .... If you are using tODE, you can run the following tODE
shell command to list packages known to GemStone that match a pattern:

   mc list CM-Pharo

and this command lists the dirty packages:

   mc dirty

It you share the results (ALT-SHIFT-P in the result window) with me,
we'll be able move forward from there ...