[Glass] Cannot login to topaz with native code enabled in OSX

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Oct 9 11:16:36 PDT 2015

Well, the limitation _is_ mentioned in the SysAdminGuide for 3.2[1]:

> Under some configurations on x86, in particular with Darwin, the
> 32-bit offset limit my be exceeded in some cases with a very large
> temporary object cache. If this occurs, native code is disabled.

I agree this isn't necessarily an obvious place to look for this
information ... I've passed your comment along...good point.

Dale

[1]
https://downloads.gemtalksystems.com/docs/GemStone64/3.2.x/GS64-SysAdmin-3.2/2-Clients.htm#pgfId-940825