[Glass] Updating code from seaside gem

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Oct 14 06:42:51 PDT 2015

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 9:42 AM, Mariano Martinez Peck <
marianopeck at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 9:10 PM, Dale Henrichs <
> dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com> wrote:
>
>> Mariano,
>>
>> We have a characterized the problem and will have a bugfix (internal bug
>> 44745) in 3.2.4 or 3.3 which ever comes first.

Hi Dale,

Sorry for reviving an old thread, but I wonder if this got integrated
somewhere. I checked all version from 3.2.4 to 3.2.9 and I do not see it in
the list of integrated issue :(   Could you check the status please?

BTW, it would be super cool if GemTalks web site would allow us to search
for an internal bug number and shows at least in which GemStone version was
integrated or is planned to be.

Thanks,