[Glass] Updating code from seaside gem

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Oct 14 09:48:31 PDT 2015

Mariano,

I think that this should been fixed in 3.2.3 or 3.2.4 .... part of the
reason that it wasn't mentioned in the release notes, is that apparently
the bug was fixed, but that information was not recorded in the bug
system ... I agree it would be nice for public access and perhaps that
will happen some day:) Right now the release notes and bug notes are the
mechanism.