[Glass] Which Grease to use with Seaside 3.1 in GemStone 3.2.9 and gsDevKit/tODE

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Oct 14 09:08:13 PDT 2015

Hi guys,

When I try to load Seaside3.1 in GemStone 3.2.9 I get a conflict because
'Grease' is locked in GemStone. See attached screenshot. I know how to fix
it, but I don't know WHICH one of the 2 should be the correct one. On the
one hand, if 'Grease' was locked out of the box by gsDevKit/tODE then I
suspect that's the correct one. However, Seaside was bringing another
version (#release1.1).

So my question is ... the locked version of Grease, should work correctly
with Seaside 3.1 in GemStone 3.2.9? I guess it should since these
instructions: https://github.com/GsDevKit/Seaside31
keep a #honor on the lock.

Thanks,