[Glass] Which Grease to use with Seaside 3.1 in GemStone 3.2.9 and gsDevKit/tODE

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Oct 14 10:06:33 PDT 2015

This is actually a "good" warning and proceeding is the correct action.

To get into specifics the conflict is occuring because the repository
specified by Seaside
(http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/SEaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main) is
different that the locked repository
(github://GsDevKit/Grease:master/repository) ... by honoring the lock
(proceeding with Warning) the locked repository will continue to be used.

The GsDevKit/Grease repository is the master repository for
GLASS/GsDevKit and should always be used, unless you clone it locally or
fork your own ... in which case you will want to lock your own repo:)

Dale