[Glass] System performOnServer to get MySQL data

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Oct 16 10:38:39 PDT 2015

Bruno,

Are you saying that the literal string '\n' is present in the result
string produced by a #performOnServer:?

If so, I don't think that #performOnServer: is the culprit ... the '\n'
is being added somewhere else in the stack ... either on the linux end
(what command do use in #performOnServer:) ... replacing LF with '\n'
seems to be an XMLish thing to do...

Dale