[Glass] GsDevKit_home Early Access updates

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Oct 16 17:55:16 PDT 2015

I just ran a $GS_HOME/bin/updateGsDevKit on an older GsDevKit_home and
hit the following error:

usage: basename string [suffix]
        basename [-a] [-s suffix] string [...]
    Updating

fatal: Not a git repository: '/.git'

If you hit this, you can try the following:

   cd $GS_HOME/dev
   git pull origin master

then run $GS_HOME/bin/updateGsDevKit again to complete the full update
... worked for me ..

Dale