[Glass] gsDevKit / tode first time setup

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sun Oct 18 18:37:18 PDT 2015

I've changed the docs, but there _IS_ an outside chance that Lisa wrote
the docs that way because she felt that the documented order was correct
.... Lisa was out of the office last week, so she didn't have a chance
to chime in...

If she thinks that "her order" is the correct order I will defer to her
judgement and change the scripts and revert the docs ... it is part of
the risk of Early Access:)

Dale