[Glass] GsDevKit_home Early Access update

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Oct 20 17:50:23 PDT 2015

Update includes modifications to all parts of GsDevKit_home: scripts,
tode: client and server. Update with updateGsDevKit first then update
tODE stones manually or with the todeUpdate script:

   $GS_HOME/bin/updateGsDevKit -g -t -i
   $GS_HOME/bin todeUpdate <stone-name>

See the pull request[1] for details: for the most part the fixes are
aimed at supporting the Seaside project[2] which will function as a
poster child for setting up a GsDevKit_home project when completed.

This update does not contain a fix for the symbolic link on windows
problem[3], but I thought it would be prudent to get this update out of
the way first, and then I can make the patches and repair script
available in a separate Pull Request ... so I want Early Access users to
update to this by following the instructions at beginning of post ....
and get any issues that come out of the way, without any other
complications:)

Dale

[1] https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit_home/pull/5
[2]