[Glass] GsDevKit_home Early Access update

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Oct 20 19:34:01 PDT 2015

Hi DAle,

Trying to update my Linux (server side of gsDevKit) executing

 $GS_HOME/bin/updateGsDevKit -g -t -i

Gives the following stack. I must go now, cannot debug further, sorry.
Not urgent at all from my side here.

Bye,

=================
   GsDevKit script: create_gs_server_image -f -d
/opt/gemstoneAdditions/GsDevKit_home/shared/pharo gsDevKitCommandLine
              path:
/opt/gemstoneAdditions/GsDevKit_home/shared/bin/create_gs_server_image
=================
update gsDevKitCommandLine.image image using
/opt/gemstoneAdditions/GsDevKit_home/sys/default/pharo/gsDevKitCommandLineLoad.st

Fetched -> BaselineOfMetacello-ChristopheDemarey.87 ---
filetree:///opt/gemstoneAdditions/GsDevKit_home/shared/repos/metacello-work/repository
[:] ---
filetree:///opt/gemstoneAdditions/GsDevKit_home/shared/repos/metacello-work/repository
Loaded -> BaselineOfMetacello-ChristopheDemarey.87 ---
filetree:///opt/gemstoneAdditions/GsDevKit_home/shared/repos/metacello-work/repository
[:] ---
filetree:///opt/gemstoneAdditions/GsDevKit_home/shared/repos/metacello-work/repository
Warning: LOCK ENFORCED: Attempt to 'upgrade to' new project:
'BaselineOfFileTree [baseline] from
github://dalehenrich/filetree:pharo3.0/repository' when existing project:
'BaselineOfFileTree [baseline] from
github://dalehenrich/filetree:/repository' is locked. New project not
loaded. Use #onLock: to intercept.
Fetched -> BaselineOfFileTree-dkh.4 ---
github://dalehenrich/filetree:master/repository [bc48700:master] ---
github://dalehenrich/filetree:master/repository
Loaded -> BaselineOfFileTree-dkh.4 ---
github://dalehenrich/filetree:master/repository [bc48700:master] ---
github://dalehenrich/filetree:master/repository
Warning: LOCK ENFORCED: Attempt to 'upgrade to' new project:
'BaselineOfFileTree [baseline] from
github://dalehenrich/filetree:pharo3.0/repository' when existing project:
'BaselineOfFileTree [baseline] from
github://dalehenrich/filetree:/repository' is locked. New project not
loaded. Use #onLock: to intercept.
Warning: LOCK ENFORCED: Attempt to 'upgrade to' new project:
'BaselineOfFileTree [baseline] from
github://dalehenrich/filetree:pharo3.0/repository' when existing project:
'BaselineOfFileTree [baseline] from
github://dalehenrich/filetree:/repository' is locked. New project not
loaded. Use #onLock: to intercept.
Project: FileTree baseline
...RETRY
...RETRY'Errors in script loaded from
/opt/gemstoneAdditions/GsDevKit_home/sys/default/pharo/gsDevKitCommandLineLoad.st'
Error: only integers should be used as indices
UndefinedObject(Object)>>error:
UndefinedObject(Object)>>errorNonIntegerIndex
UndefinedObject(Object)>>at:
MCFileTreeStCypressReader>>addExtensionClassAndMethodDefinitionsFromEntry:
MCFileTreeStCypressReader>>addClassAndMethodDefinitionsFromDirectory: in
Block: [ :entry | ...
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
MCFileTreeStCypressReader>>addClassAndMethodDefinitionsFromDirectory:
MCFileTreeStCypressReader>>loadDefinitions
MCFileTreeStCypressReader(MCVersionReader)>>definitions
MCFileTreeStCypressReader(MCVersionReader)>>snapshot
MCFileTreeStCypressReader(MCFileTreeAbstractReader)>>basicVersion
MCFileTreeStCypressReader>>basicVersion
MCFileTreeStCypressReader(MCVersionReader)>>version
MCGitHubRepository(MCFileBasedRepository)>>loadVersionFromFileNamed: in
Block: [ :r | r version ]
MCGitHubRepository(MCFileBasedRepository)>>versionReaderForFileNamed:do: in
Block: [ :s | (MCVersionReader readerClassForFileNamed: a...etc...
MCGitHubRepository(MCFileTreeRepository)>>readStreamForFileNamed:do:
MCGitHubRepository(MCFileBasedRepository)>>versionReaderForFileNamed:do:
MCGitHubRepository(MCFileBasedRepository)>>loadVersionFromFileNamed:
MCGitHubRepository(MCFileTreeRepository)>>goferVersionFrom: in Block: [
:packageDirectory | ...
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>collect:
MCGitHubRepository(MCFileTreeRepository)>>goferVersionFrom:
MetacelloCachingGoferResolvedReference(GoferResolvedReference)>>version
MetacelloCachingGoferResolvedReference>>version
MetacelloFetchingMCSpecLoader>>resolveDependencies:nearest:into: in Block:
[ :each | each version ]
OrderedCollection>>do:
MetacelloFetchingMCSpecLoader>>resolveDependencies:nearest:into: in Block:
[ ...
BlockClosure>>on:do:
MetacelloFetchingMCSpecLoader>>resolveDependencies:nearest:into:
MetacelloFetchingMCSpecLoader>>linearLoadPackageSpec:gofer: in Block:
linearLoadPackageSpec: packageSpec gofer: gofer...
MetacelloPharo30Platform(MetacelloPlatform)>>do:displaying:

How can I do you give you more information?

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 9:50 PM, Dale Henrichs via Glass <