[Glass] tode and breakpoints and debugging.

Jon Paynter via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sun Oct 25 17:41:57 PDT 2015

Im trying to debug some seaside code - when I try to set a break point in
my method, and run the method from a browser -- nothing seems to happen.  I
dont get a message in the browser and I cant see anything related in the
object log.

to set the method breakpoint, I navigate to the method in the hierarchy
browser, right click & pick 'set breakpoint'.
Are method breakpoints working in tode?

Next I tried the old school "self halt" in my code.  That gave a message in
the browser, and I was able to see the continuation in the object log, and
start a debugger.  However I found all the debug related options (step
over, step into, continue, restart) -- were greyed out.   I tried modifying
the method i want to debug (sometimes that will get things going), but that
didnt work either.