[Glass] MAStringReader>>visitNumberDescription broken?

Sean P. DeNigris via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Sep 2 05:01:53 PDT 2015

GLASS mailing list wrote
>   NumberParser isNumber: self contents.

I made the change for Pharo because Magritte was rolling it's own number
validation, and not doing as good a job, so I favored delegation. Of course,
Magritte doesn't have a cross-platform CI AFAICT; maybe we can set Travis
up? Although, I see the Pharo CI job [1] has been failing too, so maybe
there is a dependency missing? I'll take a look asap...

[1]
https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/Magritte3/PHARO=20,VERSION=development,VM=vm/710/

-----
Cheers,