[Glass] Gemstone installation - libpam missing

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Sep 2 08:41:09 PDT 2015

Marten,

On the dev branch I have created an osPrereqs script[1] that installs
all of the prereqs for using GsDevKitHome. You can use this script as a
guide for manually installing only the packages that you think you need,
but I would recommend that you install all of the recommended packages:)

Dale

[1] https://github.com/GsDevKit/gsDevKitHome/blob/dev/bin/osPrereqs