[Glass] Throw away all 32bit code from the installation code ...

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Sep 8 12:41:22 PDT 2015

Marten,

The installGemStone script just installs the bits for the product. I
assume you are just looking for the product bits  when you say "like the
old 3.1.0.6 was" and you aren't interested in using the other
gsDevKitHome scripts?

Pharo is used in a number of the other gsDevKitHome scripts so that I
could avoid implementing some of the more complicated logic in bash.

If you want to use the other gsDevKitHome scripts then we need to solve
the Pharo 32 bit library installation problem ...
I've not used SuSE before but we do have a SuSE 12 machine in house and
if you give me a couple of days I can probably figure out the SuSE
incantations needed to install the necessary 32 bit library support ...

If you don't care about using the other gsDevKitHome scripts then the
installGemStone should do the trick ...

Let me know if installGEmStone solves your immediate problem ...

Dale