[Glass] Throw away all 32bit code from the installation code ...

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Sep 10 11:07:10 PDT 2015

Marten,

Thanks.

One more question .... by using the HTTPSocket trick, the proxy
credentials are persisted in the repository and if one were to change
the http_proxy the persisted state would not be automatically changed
... do you think that persisting the credentials is an acceptable
approach or do we need to have a strategy to accomodate changes in the
proxy settings?

Dale