[Glass] glassdb bug fix sweep

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Sep 11 07:17:51 PDT 2015

I have found a bug in glassdb that I will probably need to fix. The bug
may affect upgrades to 3.3 and I figured that this would be a good time
to address any bugs that folks have been patiently waiting to have fixed
from the GsDevKit/glassdb issues[2] or the older google code issues[3].
To nominate a bug go to the glass db pull request[1] and add a comment
referencing the bug ...

If you have private patches that you've been waiting to share, just add
an issue  on GsDevKit/glassdb[2] that includes your fix and (for extra
credit) a test case and then reference the issue in a comment in the
pull request[1].

There's no bug report open for the
"MAStringReader>>visitNumberDescription broken?" thread (Iwan?), but if
there are changes to be made to the glassdb code base, now would be a
good time to get them integrated.

The window will be open about a week...

Dale

[1] https://github.com/glassdb/glass/pull/3