[Glass] MAStringReader>>visitNumberDescription broken?

Iwan Vosloo via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Sep 14 02:15:05 PDT 2015

On 09/09/2015 20:30, Dale Henrichs via Glass wrote:
> From your information below, it does sound like having NumberParser
> use SqNumberParser as a default class for all of the class-side
> methods would likely solve the problem ... in Pharo3.0 the concrete
> class is called NumberParser and in GsDevKit the concrete clas is
> SqNumberParser and likely at some point in the past the Pharo folks
> collapsed the two classes, so from a compatibility perspective
> treating NumberParser as a concrete class is desired behavior in
> general...

Hi Dale,

I see your repo at: xxx contains three different copies of the Squeak
package (which is where the relevant code and tests reside). They are:
Squeak, Squeak.v32, Squeak.v33, Squeak.v3.

In which one of these should I make changes?

Regards
- Iwan

--
Reahl, the Python only web framework: http://www.reahl.org