[Glass] MAStringReader>>visitNumberDescription broken?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Sep 9 11:30:47 PDT 2015

Iwan,

 From your information below, it does sound like having NumberParser use
SqNumberParser as a default class for all of the class-side methods
would likely solve the problem ... in Pharo3.0 the concrete class is
called NumberParser and in GsDevKit the concrete clas is SqNumberParser
and likely at some point in the past the Pharo folks collapsed the two
classes, so from a compatibility perspective treating NumberParser as a
concrete class is desired behavior in general...

With the flurry of emails in the last day, my todo list is building
faster than I can knock items off the list so I don't know when I can
find the time to make the changes myself ...

If you could a) verify that this approach would work and b) submit a
pull request against https://github.com/glassdb/glass with your changes
then we could get this issue resolved for everyone ...

Dale