[Glass] Depecrated method in GS

BrunoBB via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Sep 16 10:11:11 PDT 2015

Hi,

I'm doing some refactoring in my app and some methods are deprecated. When
see the implementation of #deprecated: my curiosity exploded.
Why the deprecated implementation is like this ?
deprecated: anExplanationString
	"Warn that the sending method has been deprecated."

	false ifTrue: [ Transcript cr; show: 'Deprecated protocol: ' ,
anExplanationString ].

false ifTrue: [] - it will never be executed. Or is for development purpose
and at some point put true instead of false to log something in the
transcript (if this is the case why not comment/uncomment the line).

Regards,
Bruno