[Glass] new tODE features available (on dev branch)

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Sep 18 16:44:05 PDT 2015

With PR #208[1] , I've expanded the support for classes with class
history to include being able to identify classes that are not reachable
from Smalltalk (or the user's Symbol List) ... the classes are display
as ClassName{class-oop} ... I've also switched the `bu` command to
produce compressed backups by default (--uncompressed will give you
uncompressed bacups). I also added a `bu validate` command to verigy the
readability of a backup file.

See the PR[1] for additional details.

There are a couple of minor client-side changes, you can use the
`updateClient` tODE shell builtin to update the client (save the image
after update finishes) and use `project load Tode` to update the server.

Dale

[1] https://github.com/dalehenrich/tode/pull/208