[Glass] new tODE features available (on dev branch)

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Sep 18 18:05:29 PDT 2015

Super cool! I just updated.
Question...should the "bu validate" be run automatically after making a
backup? It's kind of 99% likely I will want to run a validation after
making the backup, just to be sure everything went fine.
Also... do we need a menu entry for validate in the world menu?

Thanks for making compressing backups default!

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 8:44 PM, Dale Henrichs via Glass <