[Glass] Newbie on GLASS - Hello world fail

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Sep 21 10:36:04 PDT 2015

On 09/20/2015 07:13 AM, Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass wrote:

> This is very likely because you installed a newer Seaside version
> whose "ConfigurationOfSeaside" brings different packages by default
> than what it used to load default. You should simply install the
> packages/groups you want (like jQuery for example) that are not in the
> default load.
>
> For example, this is what I load:
>
>  #('Core' 'Zinc-Seaside' 'Javascript' 'JQuery' 'JSON' 'FastCGI' 'Email')

To make this change in tODE, you can edit the project entry to include
the packages that you want to have loaded in your standard install ...

   ^ TDProjectSpecEntryDefinition new
       baseline: 'Seaside3'
         repository: 'github://GsDevKit/Seaside31:3.1.?/repository'
         loads: #('Development' 'Zinc' 'FastCGI' 'Javascript' 'JQuery'
'JSON' 'Email');
       status: #(#'inactive');
       locked: false;
       yourself

You can `edit /sys/default/projects/seaside` and make the changes in the
default hierarchy, but I recommend that you copy the project entry to
either the local or stone-specific structure ... add project entries to
the `/sys/local/projects` node when you want every one of your stones to
load the project with that project entry:

   cp /sys/default/projects/seaside /sys/local/projects
   edit /sys/local/projects/seaside #make your changes

or add the project entry to your stone's project directory to customize
the load for that particular stone:

   cp /sys/default/projects/seaside /sys/stone/projects
   edit /sys/stone/projects/seaside #make your changes