[Glass] ConfigurationOf question

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Sep 21 14:23:55 PDT 2015

Bruno,

Good question ... by default the subclasses of ConfigurationOf are
expected to be using Semantic Versioning[1] which requires three `.`
separated fields followed by others ... since you are moving your
configurations under ConfigurationOf, you are switching the Metacello
version parsing class  ...

Fortunately you can switch back to the old class by adding a
#versionNumberClass method to your configurations like the following:

   versionNumberClass
     ^ MetacelloVersionNumber

MetacelloVersionNumber is very flexible with the pattern of versions
parsed...

Dale

[1] http://semver.org/