[Glass] Error installing gsDevKit on Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS Desktop

BrunoBB via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Sep 28 16:54:37 PDT 2015

Hi,

Actually i do not know what happend to installation. But i know Dale is
currently doing some changes in the structure of Dev Kit.

So maybe you were affected by these changes.

From:
http://forum.world.st/Migrating-to-github-td4845407.html
"> It is possible to download the tODE client only (dev brach) ?

> The GemStone server is doing ok so i only need to update tODE client :)

Actually, this is exactly what my new restructuring is aimed at ....
with the restructuring I plan to make it much easier to manage a variety
of client/tode options without bringing along the entire stone/tode
structure ...

If this is what you really want to do, then I would think you should
hold off a bit and when I finish the restructuring you can volunteer to
take it for a spin ... I said earlier that it would be a week or two,
but unless I get interrupted with something in the meantime, I really
expect to be done by the end of the week ..."