[Glass] Error installing gsDevKit on Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS Desktop

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Sep 28 21:08:11 PDT 2015

lejandro,

I'd like to see more of the output ... and more info:
   what branch of gsdevkit are you using?
   what command did you start with?

Bruno, is correct that I'm in the process of restructuring things, but
I'm doing the restructuring in a new project...so I'm not actively
changing GsDevKitHome ...

Without any more information I'd guess that a download of pharo failed a
bit earlier in the script (assuming you are using installServer --- even
then I would have expected the script to have failed when a download
fails), but I'm just guessing because I don't know what script you are
using to to produce the error ...

Dale