[Glass] About 3.3

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sat Feb 13 06:01:38 PST 2016

Dear all,

Congrats for the 3.3 release!  Saturday morning here, drinking some mate,
and enjoying reading the release notes :)

I use to keep track of the problems I report myself and see when they get
integrated. I usually ask Dale which is the internal bug tracker number and
then I ask. So I have this list now:

* misc.sh overriding GEMSTONE_LOGDIR: *44216*  supposed to be integrated in
3.3
* SessionMethods installed in UserGlobals for users other than DataCurator
are not handled correctly during gemstoneUpgrade:  *45746*
* Date creation issue: *45525*.
* Sixx export with bad UTF8: *44291*.
* Improve CorrupObj error with bad indexes: *45812*

Could you please let me know which ones you know that have been fixed in
3.3?  (yes, I read the release notes, but I am not sure).
45746 and 45525 seems to be fixed (as release notes say).

Thanks!