[Glass] Flattening traits - trait methods now compiled into classes not seen as changes

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sun Jan 3 11:05:15 PST 2016

This is the right place (at least to start the discussion) ...

Hmmm ... it's been a while since I've dug into the traits expansion code
... presumably you want the traits to be expanded and then the new
methods to become part of the package? ... I would have thought that
that would work ... Could you pass me the steps it takes to get to the
point you're at? then I can try to understand what's going wrong ...

Perhaps you can open an issue up on GsDevKit/GsDevKit[3] for this
problem and then we can continue the discussion there ...

Cool that you're working on a Pillar port!

BTW, did you notice that I have ported the latest version of Magritte3
to GemStone[1]? I have a few minor items left on my todo list before
making the official announcement, but it should be ready to go as I've
already updated the Magritte3 project entry up on
http://gsdevkit.github.io[2].

Dale

[1] https://github.com/GsDevKit/Magritte3
[2] http://gsdevkit.github.io/GsDevKit_home/