[Glass] Installation is driving me mad ...

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Jan 15 13:17:11 PST 2016

The bits that are broken for git would be the `git clone`, `git pull`,
and `git push` and these commands are only run to change the version of
the software you are running .... so install* and updateGsDevKit are the
only  scripts that use git in this way and are presumably not the main
reason you want to use GsDevKit_home on your production system ...

Dale