[Glass] Cleaning up TimeZone class history

Paul DeBruicker via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sat Jul 16 16:24:54 PDT 2016

Oh and if logged in as SystemUser in linked topaz I run

topaz 1> abort
topaz 1> printit
  [ TimeZone classHistory size > 1 ]
    whileTrue: [
      (TimeZone classHistory at: 1)
        migrateInstancesTo: TimeZone classHistory currentVersion.
      TimeZone classHistory removeVersion: (TimeZone classHistory at: 1) ].
%

I get this error:

ERROR 2412 , a TransactionError occurred (error 2412),
reason:rtErrAbortWouldLoseData, A method that requires an abort is being
executed, however, an abort would result in lost data. (TransactionError)

So progress, but not completely there.

GLASS mailing list wrote