[Glass] Stone startup delayed by reading

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Jun 22 06:07:04 PDT 2016

When I have a slow startup is usually after a crash or some stone abnormal
shutdown. Basically, at startup it starts in recovery mode,
checking/scanning the tranlog files. That's why it takes longer. After it
is up, further starts are normal again.

You can check what I mention in the stone log.

Cheers,

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 5:03 AM, Marten Feldtmann via Glass <