[Glass] Upgrade Grease behind firewall

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Jun 27 13:26:00 PDT 2016

How did you create the stone that you are using behind the firewall?

Could you give me the explicit things you did?

I have no clue as to how your stone got created and thus I have no way
to know what to tell you what to do. If you are using tODE I would ask
you to do a CTL-SHIFT-P on the `project list` window and send me the
result --- then I would know exactly what you have installed in the
stone... but right now I don't know what you have and if you don't have
tODE installed then it is much more difficult for me to tell you how to
produce the information that I want from you and it is more difficult to
tell you how to load Seaside3 from git repositories ... this is the
reason that I created tODE in the first place ...

Dale