[Glass] Seaside Smalltalk-CI build for Gemstone runs out of temp object space

Johan Brichau via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Mar 28 01:35:14 PDT 2016

Hi there,

The Seaside Travis build using Smalltalk-CI runs out of temp object space [1].
The travis log does not mention much, but a local run of the Smalltalk-CI build confirmed me this is the case after examining the gemnetobject log file.

What would be the way to raise the GEM_TEMPOBJ_CACHE_SIZE for the GS environment in these builds?
I guess this first requires to be able to setup a GsDevKit stone with a custom GEM_TEMPOBJ_CACHE_SIZE parameter? Or can we pass this to the `serverDoit` command in Tode?

Johan

[1] https://travis-ci.org/SeasideSt/Seaside/builds/118681121 <https://travis-ci.org/SeasideSt/Seaside/builds/118681121>