[Glass] installGemstone.sh references ftp.gemstone.com but does not exist anymore?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon May 23 10:58:39 PDT 2016

Apparently my replies went only to Johan last week .. oh well.

As of today we should have "everything" moved to
https://downloads.gemtalksystems.com . ftp.gemtalksystems.com and
http://downloads.gemtalksystems.com
<https://downloads.gemtalksystems.com> will work for the foreseeable
future, but https://downloads.gemtalksystems.com should be used to avoid
any issues in the future.

I'll be updating $GS_HOME/bin/downloadGemStone to use the new url soon.

Please let me know if there are any other missing GemStone versions.

Dale