[Glass] Gemstone framework for Pharo

Trussardi Dario Romano via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Nov 8 02:47:54 PST 2016

Ciao,

	i development web solutions based on Seaside with  Pharo and Gemstone.

	Now im interested to create Pharo application with objects stored in Gemstone.

	Someone has developed a framework into Pharo to manage this interface?

	( Some years ago i forked with Visualworks and relative GemBuilder )

> On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 1:35 AM, jtuchel at objektfabrik.de <jtuchel at objektfabrik.de> wrote:
> There are great news about the upcoming Smalltalker’s Meetup in Zürich.
> We’ve found a conference room for the evening and will start off with a “show us your project” session in a room with a big screen and start the social part after your input at a nice Australian Steakhouse.
>
> The best thing is: we already have a first session: Michal is going to show his new Gemstone-based persistence framework for Pharo. It can be used to develop in Pharo and keep your objects stored in Gemstone.
>

> Hi,
>
> I would love to be in Zurich, but I obviously can't :(

	I read about:

> So... is there a way to get some more info about that "Gemstone-based persistence framework for Pharo"? And who is Michal? Last name?

	Someone find information about it?

	Thanks for any considerations,

		Dario