[Glass] XML Parser failing with travis

BrunoBB via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Mon Nov 28 08:14:28 PST 2016

>From monty:
"I just finished hopefully the last major update to XMLParser and loaded it
into a clean GsDevKit_home stone with no issue and the tests passed.

Looking at your log, you're loading XMLParser "release-2.7.6", but the most
recent is "release-2.9.7". Two months ago I added a postLoad to the
ConfigurationOf to force explicit initialization of normally lazy
initialized class/class inst vars that are persisted to avoid possible write
conflict race conditions on GS. But the postLoad sends a message that the
version you're targeting doesn't implement, so you get this error during
loaidng.

Targeting "stable" will fix this.

I should also look into separate, versioned postLoads tied to specific
baselines."