[Glass] Kill gem but get stack?

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Sep 20 05:34:01 PDT 2016

Hi guys,

I have a background job which used to take an hour that is taking now....
more than a day. I am not sure if there is an endless loop or something
terrible slow.  If I kill the gem process, I get nothing written in the log
so I cannot know anything of what was that gem doing.

In Pharo, if I send SIGUSR1 to the VM for example, the VM is stopped and
the active/current Smalltalk stack is written in STDOUT. Is there something
like this in GemStone?
Or any other tool that help me know what the hell is happening with my gem?

Thanks in advance