[Glass] Kill gem but get stack?

Mariano Martinez Peck via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Sep 20 05:50:44 PDT 2016

That was helpful!  Thank you very much Otto.
I didn't even tried as I thought it was something Pharo-specific. I am very
glad to see it works here too.
In fact, I think it's better as it doesn't kill the gem. In Pharo, as I
know, it kills and dumps the stack. I am not sure if you can dump the stack
without killing it.

Anyway, thanks for your help.