[Glass] Object creation timestamp

BrunoBB via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Wed Dec 6 15:44:44 PST 2017

Hi,

I have a problem of "dangling objects". More specific we have two objects
(the same) but are not identical.
Some object in the System point to one and other objects point to the other.

(OrbeonApplication getAnyApplicationNamed: 'ue') asOop
 421403905.

(BpmProcessDefinition getLatestProcessDefinitionNamed: 'visa-appliance' in:
'ue') application asOop
 114898689.

They must be identical (same oop), of course this is a bug in our software.

But i want to now when both object were created, is this possible ?

i have searched in System and SystemRepository (Repository) classes for
method to get this info but so far no luck.

regards,
bruno

--
Sent from: http://forum.world.st/GLASS-f1460844.html