[Glass] Another metacello loading puzzle: xml

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Tue Dec 26 09:38:35 PST 2017

Well I think that if you want to avoid hitting the network all of the
time, then you do a separate fetch into the cacheRepository[1] and then
when you are doing a load, you use repositoryOverrides[2]. The links are
broken in the urls below but the code is and explanations are still
valid ...

Dale

[1]
https://code.google.com/archive/p/metacello/wikis/FAQ.wiki#How_do_I_create_a_local_cache_repository_for_a_config