[Glass] "Transcript enableLoggingToGemLogFileForSession" not working anymore?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Thu Feb 2 08:25:53 PST 2017

Mariano,

When you run topaz the log file is written to stdout. In order to get a
"log file" for a topaz session, you either capture stdout/stderr via
output redirection or you can use the topaz `output` to route
stdout/stderr to another file ... note that you have to supply the full
path when using the `output` command.

I would recommend using output redirection when you want to create a log
for topaz, because output redirection picks up the startup banner which
includes a lot of useful information about the session...

Dale