[Glass] "Transcript enableLoggingToGemLogFileForSession" not working anymore?

Dale Henrichs via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Fri Feb 3 15:44:11 PST 2017

Looks like a feature of topaz. According to the help text for login:

    If the gemnetid is set to anything other than '' (null) or
          gcilinkobj, Topaz starts an RPC session instead of a linked one.

In general I don't think it really matters whether you are running
linked or rpc, however, it is a bit surprising that the behavior of
GsFile>>gciLogServer: is different ..

Other than that can you think of any other issue?

I'm not in the office today, but I'll see if I can find out if this is
expected behavior ...