[Glass] Automatic increment policies of extent0.dbf size

Paul DeBruicker via Glass glass at lists.gemtalksystems.com
Sat Feb 11 10:47:47 PST 2017

I just had an out-of-disk error with another service that shares a disk with
my 3.3.1 stone because my extent0.dbf file had grown to ~23GB in size.
After going through the "shrink the repository" procedure the extent is now
680MB.

IS there a way to prevent the extent from growing indefinitely with empty
space or should I just make a plan to go through the "shrink the repo"
process on a regular basis?

Thanks

Paul

GLASS mailing list wrote